Error: Failed to establish connection to the server. Kindly restart the Emsigner
This error occurs when your browser is unable to connect to the emsigner server. In such a case, follow these steps.
- Put the DSC into the USB slot
- Start emSignerGSTN as administrator
- Run the CMD as administrator and give this command
netsh interface portproxy add v4tov4 listenport=1645 listenaddress=127.0.0.1 connectport=1585 connectaddress=127.0.0.1
- Open https://127.0.0.1:1585 URL in the browser and check that you have received empty response
- Go to the GST portal and prepare your returns
- Click on “File return” once completed.
- Then the DSC plugged in will be shown in a popup window
- Select the certificate and click on Sign button.
- If successful, the returns will be submitted.
If it does not go the right way, make sure that you follow the 1,2,3 steps sequentially. There seems to be some port binding happening, so do that one after the other.